On this page you will find information about building the wiki locally, contributing, and more.
- The wiki is generated using Docusaurus - an opensource project from Facebook. The wiki source lies on GitHub, and it is then built and hosted on Cloudflare Pages.
- If you want to build and run the wiki locally, you will require Node.js. Check out the Docusaurus docs for more details.
- The documentation is written in Markdown, but it supports some additional features as well. See here for more details.
- You will need a GitHub account to make contributions to the wiki.
- On any page, you will find a
Edit this pagebutton at the bottom - you can simply click on that page to propose new changes.
- Members of the community will then review those changes and merge them in the wiki.
- Creating a new page is similar - you can create a new file in the
docsfolder and create a pull request on the repo.
- If you are known to contribute well to the wiki, you will have admin access which allows you to commit directly to the master branch.